- Economic Avalanche
Abdul B. Pathan, professor of economics, explains the practices that led to the housing bubble and its eventual burst, and what we can do now.
- Time Tested Wisdom Prevails
Class of '09 alumnus Michael Best reflects on the legacy of his grandfather, Kenneth E. Carl, who was an instrumental figure in the institution's history.
- Wildcat Athletics Q&A
Douglas T. Byerly, who became Penn College's second director of athletics in September 2008, talks about what good things might be in the future for Wildcat athletes.
- Alumni Among Local
Pioneers in Gas Exploration Amanda M. Kennedy, '08, and George Patrick Moriarity, '06, are among the talent in demand as the rush begins to extract natural gas from the bedrock of the Allegheny Plateau.
- Keeping Pennsylvania's
Workers on the Cutting Edge For the past decade, WEDnetPA has been keeping the state's businesses competitive by providing customized training to their employees.
- Universal Language
May graduate Daniel J. LaSota shares photos from a construction service project halfway around the world.
- Letter to the Editor: Inspired by Career Gear’s Mission
- Alumnus Moving up Ranks at Defense Supply Center
- 2008-09 Sports Wrap Up
- Article in Penn College Magazine Receives 'CUPPIE' Award
- Student Takes Part in Historic Presidential Inauguration
- Alumnus Shares Memories of Dr. Carl
- Election Inspires Campus Activities
- Wildcat Sport Teams Fare Well in Fall
- Sam Ranck, '06 and Carol Kester, '88, meet President George W. Bush
- Coleby Frye – 'There's Nothing Better': Competitive Drive Draws Student to Dirt Tracks
- James Parker – Fashion for Food' Earns Culinary Fame for Alumnus
On the cover: Amanda M. Kennedy, of Montoursville, who earned an associate degree in heavy construction equipment technology: Caterpillar equipment emphasis in 2008, now uses her degree working for Chief Oil & Gas, one of several companies drilling natural gas wells in northcentral Pennsylvania. Read about her experiences. Summer 09